Wyndham Collection Andover 55" Single Bathroom Vanity in White, White Carrera Marble Countertop, Undermount Oval Sink, and 50" Mirror
A new edition to the Wyndham Collection, the beautiful Andover bathroom vanity series represents an updated take on traditional styling. The Andover is a keystone piece, with strong, classic lines and an attention to detail.
The vanity is hand carved and stained and comes in black, dark cherry and white finishes. Choose a natural stone countertop in White Carrera, Ivory Marble or Imperial Brown Granite cut with a beautiful beveled edge. Available in a range of single or double vanity sizes to fit any bathroom.
Browse the entire Andover bathroom vanity series.
- Constructed of environmentally friendly, zero emissions solid Oak hardwood, engineered to prevent warping and last a lifetime
- Highly water-resistant low V.O.C. finish
- 12-stage wood preparation, sanding, painting and hand-finishing process
- Floor-standing vanity
- Minimal assembly required
- Beautiful transitional styling
- Deep doweled drawers
- Fully extending side-mount drawer slides
- Butt door hinges
- 8" widespread 3-Hole faucet mount
- Faucet not included
- Plenty of storage space
- Includes choice of natural stone counter and backsplash with porcelain undermount sinks
- Includes matching mirror
- Metal hardware with antique bronze finish
- 1 door, 6 drawers
- Countertop Options: Carrera Marble
- Sink Options: White Undermount Sink
- Vanity Dimensions: 55"W x 23"D x 35"H
- Mirror Dimensions: 50"W x 41"H
- Two (2) Year Limited Warranty. It fully covers manufacturer defects such as peeling paint, broken or malfunctioning components, cracks, discoloration and dents. Warranty does not protect against malfunction or other failure caused by abuse, neglect or misuse including, but not limited to, repair by persons not authorized by Wyndham Collection, improper handling or maintenance, improper installation, modifications of any kind including painting or use for purposes other than intended or in locations subject to conditions not intended for the product(s). Normal wear and tear is not covered, including scratched or chipped counters. Compliance with all state and local codes is required. Warranty claims must be accompanied by a detailed description of the issue and sufficient photographic evidence that we may evaluate properly. The customer shall be responsible for all costs incurred in the removal, reinstallation and shipment of the product in the case of a repair.