Traditional, Contemporary, Classic, or unassuming Transitional. Whatever your style, these Rangaire cabinets lets you express it. Whether remodeling or building, the selection is vast and provides options for most installations. Flexible features meet your needs including fast installation, aesthetic centerpiece, extra viewing space, extra storage, or even hidden storage.
- Surface-Mounted Installation- Two Integral Mounting Bars, Pre-Drilled Mounting Holes (4 typical)
- Housing/Body is Panel Style Construction (WD)- Particle Board Construction with PVC Laminate, MDF Back Panel, Dowel/Glue & Tongue & Groove Construction
- Solid Wood Frame with Miter Cut Corners- Solid Poplar with Classic White Finish (PT02)- The frame is attached to the top, bottom, and side panels of housing by glue and tongue in groove or glue and wooden dowels as a minimum.
- Mirror Doors (3 typical)- Right-hand swing (2 typical) and left-hand swing (1 typical), Polished Edges, 4 sides, Laminated Protective Mirror Backing
- Shelves, particle board with white PVC laminate (2 typical)- Fixed, non-removable (FX)
- Chrome Finish Glass Pivot Hinges, set of two (3 sets typical) (HG03)
- Spring-loaded, white magnetic touch latch fastened to cabinet body aligns to chrome finished metal plate on the mirror door back (3 typical)
- Includes Mounting Hardware
- Please check product description carefully for the actual number of shelves, NOT the picture.