Coyote S-Series 36-Inch 3-Burner Built-in Propane Gas Grill with Rapidsear Infrared Burner, Ceramic Briquette Grids
Coyote Outdoor Living’s passion for design, value and the outdoor lifestyle is demonstrated in our outdoor culinary and entertainment products. We are dedicated to elevating and improving every moment spent, memory made, and bite or sip taken in outdoor spaces.
Based in Dallas, Texas, Coyote Outdoor Living specializes in the design, development, and production of high-quality outdoor kitchen equipment. Coyote is committed to making outdoor kitchens an attainable reality for anyone who is passionate about cooking, entertaining or simply relaxing outdoors. We are proud to offer durable products at great values so we can enable all outdoor chefs and enthusiasts to build the outdoor kitchen of their dreams.
All S-Series grills fulfill the needs of even the most demanding outdoor gourmet chef. Each grill features ceramic briquette heat control grids for maintaining the most precise temperature for your outdoor cooking needs.
- HIGH QUALITY DURABLE BURNERS: Cast stainless steel Infinity burners deliver high heat that seals the flavor and has lasting durability
- SEARING POWER: Infrared RapidSear burner provides extra high heat, allowing you to sear steaks and chops
- DURABILITY: Continuously welded stainless steel grill box with seamless, polished edges for durability
- LED LIGHTS: Backlit LED control knobs and internal halogen lights for grilling at night
- SUPERB ROTISSERIE: Rotisserie system with rear infrared burner allows you to slow roast foods
- Complete 304 stainless steel construction, including:
- Cast Pro-Style stainless steel Infinity Burners™, grates and component parts
- Double walled, stainless steel hood
- Continuous weld on the grill box with seamless edges
- Interior grill lighting
- Stainless steel Heat Control Grids™ “C-Series”
- Ceramic briquette Heat Control Grids™ “S-Series”
- Limited lifetime warranty on burners and stainless steel exterior
- Up to 90,000 BTU
- 875 sq. in. cooking area
- Independent burner ignition system
Ready to Assemble
Luxury design, lasting durability, and ready for your outdoor space. Our simplified construction process by uses a high-strength concrete panels (precast with a stone, wood or concrete face) that can be assembled in a few hours with a couple of people.